Summers are nearby and it’s time to invite friends and family to your place. For that, you’ll need your home to look great. Cold winters, wet feet, and maximum time spent inside can make your floors and carpets dirty. Below are some cool tips for a fun-filled summer.
- Remove pet stains and odours – Winter months mean that your pets will stay indoors most of the time. Maybe your cat doesn’t like to go out in the cold and might do its business in any corner of the living room. Such stains are hard to remove and leave an odour behind. You’ll most likely need the help of a professional cleaning service for this task.
- Invest in an easy to clean paint – If you have kids, a clumsy spouse, or reckless friends at home, it is a good idea to paint your walls with easily cleanable paint. A good quality easy clean paint is stain-resistant and makes cleaning of walls simple.
- Clean your carpet – No matter how careful you are about not making your carpet dirty, it will catch dust and dirt even if you don’t walk with shoes your shoes on. Dust and dirt stick to your clothes and personal items and will eventually accumulate in your carpet. A dirty carpet can easily increase the risk of allergies and infections. You’ll have to call a professional for carpet cleaning in Ipswich that’ll make your carpet look like a new one again.
- Wash your windows – Clean your windows from the inside and outside, to give your home a fresh new shine.
- Check your plumbing – Parties mean that more people will come to your place and use the washroom and other utilities. This means an excessive load on your plumbing and pipeline. If there is a leak in your plumbing, it’ll spoil the party mood damage your home.
- Tile cleaning – Floor tiles are often the most neglected areas of your home when thinking of removing stains. Floor tiles are present in areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, etc. Tiles in such places are exposed to water and moisture continuously, resulting in dirt stains spoiling their shine. The best way to clean your tiles is to get them cleaned professionally. Professional cleaners use hot water and mildew to clean the tiles and remove even the most ground-in dirt and dust.
- Make your grill party ready – Summer parties mean fun activities in the backyard or the pool accompanied with snacks. After all the winter months, you’ll have to deeply clean your grills to make them party ready.
- Clean your pool – Summer parties are not even parties if they aren’t pool parties. If you’re planning to invite friends for a pool party this summer, make sure to clean it properly and then disinfect it with chlorine.
- Clean your patio – Dust from leaves, your backyard, tree branches, etc., can spoil your concrete patio. You’ll need to scrub your patio to remove all the dirst and stains or if you find it difficult, you can hire a professional to do it. Once it is clean, cover it with an outdoor rug.
- Clean your fence – Most people fence their backyard for better privacy. But, cold winter days, rain, dust, dirt, etc., make your fence look grey and old. You’ll need to clean your fence thoroughly to make it look shiny and new again. Be careful while washing these structures so that you don’t damage them.
- Hire a pressure washer – A professional pressure washing service will take care of almost all your home cleaning and stain removal issues altogether. You can pressure wash the tiles and grout, outdoor furniture, doors, etc.
The art of home cleaning and stain removal lies in the hands of the house owner. It is the owner who invests in the right products and hires the right services to make his/home sparkling clean and be party-ready.