There’s nothing like going out and having a blast with your pals. If you happen to be a die-hard football lover, then you can take your gang to watch a high-voltage game of football. Nothing can beat the joy of watching your favourite football stars in action. Also, if you’re a music lover, then you can attend a rock concert. Some of the biggest names in the world of music will be performing in London this winter.
If sports and music happen to be your calling, then get your hospitality tickets booked rightway using Tic Flip.
When it comes to throwing any party, be it a house party or a birthday party, you need to know that a lot of planning and hard work goes into it, to make it a complete success. If you are feeling a tad overwhelmed, don’t be, for we have managed to collate some of the essential tips that you need to check out.
- Prep the list: So, you are planning to throw a house party? That’s great but the first thing you need to do is to decide who to invite – apart from your close friends, you may also want to invite a few colleagues and others that you would want to impress.
- Plan ahead: Remember that you are proposing to throw a house party so the first order of business is to ensure that all the breakables are carefully stored away, for obvious reasons. Once that is done, you need to put in some planning since you want to throw a luxurious house party. You need to make sure that the event is well catered to, and that bar is well stocked, and you may also need to hire a few professional entertainers such as a DJ for the main event. Just remember to get all the bookings done well ahead of time so that everything goes accordingly, as planned.
- Lie about the time: One of the signs of a successful party is the crowd and the gate crashers that show up. And one tip to make sure that your party is well attended is to ensure that you give a different start and end time to others so that there is always a crowd at your party. This would ensure that your party is well attended and a roaring success.
- Theme it: Here’s a fun fact; everyone loves to play ‘dress up’. So pick out a theme for your party, any theme that you prefer. Just make sure that it is a theme that’s popular and one that everyone can dress up to. Notify your guests well in advance about the theme. In addition, you can get themed party decorations from party vendors who would be more than happy to supply you with the requisite themed decorations along with other accessories such as gift bags, paper cups, paper plates, etc.
- The playlist: The playlist assumes importance at any party; it is important that you select popular numbers that everyone loves and can dance to. If you are not sure, then you can ask around; ask your friends for suggestions. And of course, there’s the DJ as well who should be able to help you out with the same. But remember to make sure that none of the selections are lame; with the right playlist, your party should really rock.
- Do not get wasted: This goes without saying; it is your party and essentially you are responsible for everything that goes down. That means that you need to be sober, alert at all times; of course, you can have a drink or two but make sure that you stay sober. It is your duty to ensure that everyone has a great time at your party and that nothing goes out of hand.
With these tips, you should be able to throw a great house party, one that should be a complete success. If you find it hard to plan for the party, then you may want to hire a party planner who can work out all the small details and make sure that your party stands out for the right reasons. Remember to purchase little gift bags that you can stock up later with interesting gifts for your guests, something that they would come to appreciate. And above all, remember to have a great time for it is your party and you deserve to enjoy it.